Migrant employment can have a number of unique features. These can include:
- Visa restrictions
- Underpayment of entitlements
- Unlawful cash back schemes
- Unlawful cash for visa schemes
- Permanent residency issues
- Misrepresentations to the Department of Home Affairs
- Vulnerable worker issues
The lawyers at Jewell Hancock Employment Lawyers have acted for countless migrant workers over the years. They understand the unique situation of migrant workers, including the importance of maintaining their residency in Australia.
Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation confidential discussion with one of our experienced lawyers.