Recent amendments to the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) have empowered the Fair Work Commission to deal with JobKeeper disputes.
These can include disputes regarding:
- JobKeeper enabling stand downs
- Unpaid stand downs
- Directions to perform alternative duties
- Safety implications of directions
- Suitability of alternative workplaces
- Employee refusals to work different days or times
- Employer compliance with consultation and notice requirements
The Fair Work Commission cannot deal with disputes about JobKeeper payments themselves. These are ordinarily dealt with by the ATO or, if you have been underpaid, the courts.
If you have a JobKeeper related dispute, please get in touch.
Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation confidential discussion with one of our experienced lawyers.
Why choose us?
20+ years Experience