Executive employment can have a number of unique features. These can include:
- Complex post-employment restraints
- Employee share schemes
- Equity issues
- Short term and long term incentive schemes
- Shareholder and directorship issues
- Overseas service
- Senior executive contract disputes in the public service
- High income threshold issues
The lawyers at Jewell Hancock Employment Lawyers have acted for Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Principals, Human Resources Managers, In-House Counsel and other senior executives in both the public and private sector, including senior executives at ASX listed and international companies. They understand the unique nature of negotiations involving executives, including the importance of protecting reputation and preserving ongoing relationships.
Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation confidential discussion with one of our experienced lawyers.