A common mistake made by employees is to sign an employment contract without first obtaining legal advice. Employment contracts are usually prepared by the employer and so may contain clauses that favour the employer or unfairly restrict what you can do both during and after the employment.
The lawyers at Jewell Hancock Employment Lawyers can provide advice and support for all of your employment contract needs. This includes:
- Drafting, reviewing and amending an employment contract
- Providing advice on an employment contract
- Negotiating the terms of an employment contract
- Negotiating the termination of an employment contract
- Making a claim for breach of an employment contract
- Providing advice about restraints of trade
- Providing advice about notice clauses
- Providing advice about policies and procedures
- Providing advice about repudiation and constructive dismissal
- Providing advice about non-compete and non-solicitation clauses
The lawyers at Jewell Hancock Employment Lawyers have been providing contract advice for more than ten years and have successfully recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars in contractual entitlements for employees.
Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation confidential discussion with one of our experienced lawyers.
Why choose us?
20+ years Experience